Wednesday, June 30, 2010

VBS at Homer Methodist

After getting back from Charleston and Camp Glisson, it was time to visit Egypt and Joseph during Vacation Bible School.

I was in charge of music. Here I am with my two great assistance.

We danced and sang our tails off all week. Here is Pierce's family group during music time.

Pierce invited Ronnie. Here they are during story time. Ronnie is telling Pierce how to get through maze.

Crazy Kim was in charge of games. Pierce and Jodie had fun.

I hardly had time away from my music so I only got a few pictures of Gabe's family group. They are at the market buying and making different things from the Egyptian times. Okay, so maybe a handlebar mustache and goatee isn't really Egyptian but it's what he wanted.
We had a great week. Now, we have to prepare for singing and dancing for the church in August all the music we learned at VBS.





No comments:

Post a Comment