Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Break Fun!

A bunch of us were supposed to take the kids to Frances Meadows Aquatic Center but SOME people bailed on us. Or maybe they were just being good parents. So, it was just Kaye, myself, Gabe, Pierce, Jamie, Jodie, Seth, and Buck. It was fun but would have been even more fun with Heather, Caden, Carson, Amanda, and Adam. We can all go next time!
(pst! Carson...be GOOD!)

Here is the gang right at the beginning of the swim time.

Here is my boy. He sure is cute.

Buck was moving too fast for me to catch him. He was being a sea creature!

Gabe and Pierce were trying to go under the water before I could take a picture of them.
What dorks! They played in the pool for almost 3 hours. I finally had to say "Let's go!" cause I couldn't take sitting on the bleachers anymore!

After swimming, we snagged one letterbox at this cool train! We even got to see a HOBO's hide out. The kids were excited about the hobo stuff, Kaye and I were just glad to finally go letterboxing. We have to plan a letterboxing trip soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment