Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tre, Pizza, and Georgia Football

Thompson and Sarah called us and said they were coming down from North Carolina to see the G-Day Game and wanted to meet up with us. So, we all met at Little Italy Pizzeria.

As soon as Thompson, Sarah, and Tre showed up, it was on! Gabe, Pierce, and I fought over who was going to hold Tre. I got lucky and got to hold him first. The boys immediately were by my side. Tre was such a great baby and was happy to have everyone hold him.

Gabe got Tre next. While Pierce played with him.

Gabe and Tre

Pierce and Tre

My sandwich came before the pizza, so I ate. Then when the pizza arrived, I got to hold Tre again. Is that not the sweetest face ever!

Next, we left to head to the G-Day Game.
Clay, Sarah, Pierce, Tre, and Gabe
Thompson and I were taking pictures.
Gabe and Pierce watching the game.

Clay and Gabe are checking out the players. That is Sarah, Thompson, Tre, and Steven in front of the boys.

Proud Daddy and his boy!

I got lucky enough to hold Tre again. Pierce took this great picture.

Sarah and Thompson

Pierce, Clay, and Gabe enjoying the game and Dipping Dots!

What a great picture!
Above and Below

GO DAWGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment