Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Break Project

Over Spring Break, my mom said she would help me paint a chair or two. Well, then it turned into a major project. Here is the porch, now look further below for the transformation.
***DISCLAIMER...no heathers were harmed or over-exerted during this transformation!***

Clay started pulling out the railings.

Pierce and Gabe took all the furniture and cleaned it so that we could painted it all black.

Mom did a lot of the work like lifting and moving and painting.

Clay hung the swing that used to be at my mom and dad's house and has been in the basement for a really long time. Mom, Pierce, and I painted it black too. Clay also added new cedar posts.

Mom and I planted and trimmed a few plants, weeded, and picked up some of the junk around and it was done! See below for the finished project.

This is an old iron pot from my grandmother. She used to put flowers in the pot too.
I need to find out what it was used for before it was a flower pot. I think I need to go call my grandmother.

And here is the final project. We had someone some today and take down the gutters today. Clay and I plan on painting the house soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment